Thursday, September 21, 2006

Leader's Big Supporter

Over breakfast, nornor said: "Mama, you forgot to ask me yesterday how I was a leader."
I said: "Ok, how were you a leader then?"
Nornor: "You need to specify what time of the day, because at different time I was a different leader."
I: "How about starting in the morning. How were you a leader in the morning?"
Nornor: "I made Yuvoor the leader's supporter."
I: "Please describe how you made Yuvoor the leader's supporter."
Nornor: "I told Yuvoor that "When I am here, you listen to my words. When I got to the bathroom, they (all the other kids) listen to your words."

Well, I am not sure that is what I had thought what it means to be the leader's supporter.

1 comment:

lanfear said...

Very impressive. Nornor has only been leader for a short while and he already knows how to delegate.