The number says it all: in the month of October 2011, I......
- billed more than 50 hours of contract work
- organized a PTA event that included 10 activties, drew a crowd of 300+people and raised $1000+
- co-led a food pantry drive of 400+ cans
- travelled out of town for 3 days
- went to 3 birthday parties
- hosted 1 toastmaster
- advised 30+ students within the 2-week open-door period
As nature has it, there are only so many hours in a month. You can not exceed it and something must have been left out.
What is sufferring from the craziness? This question prompted my re-examination of priorities and how the center of my life has to be refocused.
So, for November. Not 1 single aforelisted bullet point will happen!